[PyDelhi] CFP is Open for PyCon India 2019!

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Thu Apr 4 23:30:21 EDT 2019

|Hi Everyone, Our Call For Proposals is now open! You can submit your
talk at https://in.pycon.org/2019/cfp.html We would like to encourage
content from diverse walks of life and increase the participation of
under-represented groups. You can help us by encouraging your friends,
family and colleagues to submit talks. Read more about the CFP process
and submit talks at https://in.pycon.org/2019/cfp.html Please be noted
that call for workshops and posters will be opened shortly. Stay tuned
for updates! If you have not done so, make sure you subscribe to our
updates at http://in.pycon.org/ Regards, Vijay Kumar On behalf of PyCon
India 2019, Organizing Team|