[PyDelhi] Fwd: Invitation for #OpenGovDataHack National Award Ceremony

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:28:03 EDT 2018

FYI ,

in past i have been associated with data.gov.in  and i was invited to
attend one of there OpenData event ,when i asked the organizers if its ok
to make this invitation public and invite more folks since not many people
know or understand the concept still ,they were ok with the idea and hence
i am extending this personal invite to everyone, do RSVP to the email
address mentioned below

cheers,
-Satya
Satyaakam.net | afrost.org | fossevents.in <http://www.fossevents.in>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **