[PyDelhi] New concept for meetups

Shashank Kumar abc at shanky.xyz
Fri Apr 6 11:14:02 EDT 2018

Hi

On Friday 06 April 2018 11:12 AM, Rajat Saini wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> As all, we know that PyDelhi organizes bi-weekly meetups which
> followed by talks and lightning talk.
>
> Our community consists of students, professionals, faculties and etc.
> Now, this is the time to take PyDelhi to the next step as we are also
> thinking to change the criteria of regular meetups by adding
> dev-sprints and workshops to the schedule.
>
> In a month one meetup is dedicated to talks and other to *Dev-sprint
> or Workshop*.

This is a good idea. We have done few events[0] other than meetups and
hope to see something similar in future also.
> *What is the benefit of doing this?* We can increase the open source
> contribution and make the community better in all terms.

Indeed.

> Please, send your thoughts over this.

We should reach out to the folks who are interested in mentoring for
their FOSS project/organization for the Dev-sprint.

[0] https://blog.shanky.xyz/Python-Game-Challenge-by-PyDelhi.html

Regards
Shashank Kumar <https://blog.shanky.xyz>
(Volunteer)