[PyDelhi] Regarding PyCon 2017

Shashank Kumar abc at shanky.xyz
Tue Jun 27 01:10:27 EDT 2017

Hello Folks,

After Saturday's PyDelhi meetup the volunteer sat down to discuss about
organising PyCon India 2017.
Below are the points mentioned by the attendees.

1) We need to increase the number of talks related to other topics than
data science.
2) We need to keep same hall for same kind of topics.
3) We need to assign anchors for each talk.
4) For welcome kit, pen drive and t-shirt might be a better option.
5) There should no more than 3 volunteers present in one hall.
6) Need to setup explara.com and make tickets online ( high priority ).
7) Social media team to send out posters on social networks every week
regarding CFP and Tickets.
8) Form volunteer team who'll follow following 4 guidelines.
     1-Manage Team(Telegram Groups to be setup)
     2-Create Objectives
     3-Create timeline to work on those objectives
     4-Send MOM
9) For each volunteer team there need to be one leader from Delhi NCR
and one from outside.

Following team were formed by the volunteers present on-sight.
If you want to join anyone of the following teams please fill this form
[https://bit.ly/inpycon2017].
Team should be in groups like:
     1) Venue Affairs
     2) Sponsors Affair