[PyDelhi] [Inpycon] Volunteers for managing registration

Mohammed Sufiyan sufiyanvs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 03:56:57 EDT 2016

Hi All,
  Based on my experience in handling registration desk in Pycon 2015. I
would like to suggest we need to automate the badge printing process. I
have attended last National Product Conclave by NASSCOM 2015 and they have
used this product for making registration desk simpler
http://www.easytag.in/aboutus. Let me know your feedback.

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:02 AM, Saurabh Kumar <thes.kumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a gentle reminder to everyone interested. (-:
>
> ​--​
> *​*Saurabh Kumar
> https://saurabh-kumar.com
>

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Sahil Joseph <sahiljoseph20 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> We are looking for volunteers to help out in registration . Job list for
>> which is as follows:-
>>                     1.Confirmation -Printed List
>>                     2.Managing queue
>>                     3.Giving out directions to participants
>>                     4.QR Code
>>
>> Those who are interested in volunteering reply back with their email id
>> and phone numbers.
>> Regards,
>> Team PyCon India 2016

  With Regards