[PyDelhi] PUG Punjab

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:46:57 EDT 2016

get a mailing list python.org  and get yourself listed here
https://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups

add people you know to the list and spread the word about list

call for a meeting decide what matter most in your local community

create page something like what we pydelhi.org dont get overwhelmed it was
done over a period of time so your page will also take some time to come up
but start now

get yourself listed https://pssi.org.in/usergroups/

come to some local conferences with a punjabi jhaata :-)

have fun!!

-Satya
Satyaakam.net | fossevents.in |