[PyDelhi] [INVITE] become Community Partner

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Tue Mar 22 04:47:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

I see no issues with becoming community partners, but there is one thing
that was not brought up by the GNOME folk, and nor in subsequent
discussions: The GNOME foundation is expressly about open source, while the
Python groups are not, even though many participants have open-source
sympathies. How does this factor into being a partner?

Regards,
Gora