[PyDelhi] Looking for Python/Django Developers for a funded startup

Yogendra Verma yogenvrm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 05:27:49 EDT 2016

Hi All,
We are looking for Python & Django back-end or full stack developers having experience of around 3 years, at Gobolt, a funded startup.
You are going to be a part of the core tech team developing the core product at GoBOLT. Gobolt (www.gobolt.in) operates in Line Haul & Short Haul Trucking through a (owned+marketplace) model, creating value through dis-intermediation, increased asset utilization and extensive use of technology. We are building a next generation logistics platform with disruptive operating models, simple yet scalable processes & digitization at its core.
You can expect rapid growth, a true startup culture built around flexibility, productivity and learning. There will not be any traces of bureaucratic environment or boundation.   Positions: Back end Developers; (we are also looking for front-end developer with experience in Angular JS, so if you happen to be one or know someone, please do let me know)
Location : Dwarka, Delhi.Experience : around 3 yearsQualification: Engineers/MCA/But if can prove your skill & mettle, degree is not a barSkills: Python/Django
You can call me at +91 9971697912, if you are interested, know someone who could be interested or just have a chat with a fellow techie; or you can mail your CV to me.
RegardsYogender VermaCTO, Gobolt+919971697912