[PyDelhi] Information Needed

Anuvrat Parashar anuvrat at anuvrat.in
Sun Aug 21 12:43:35 EDT 2016

Hi Shobha

The undersigned shall be taking the workshop on 31st as mentioned on
https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/73/

Prerequisites for the workshop include:

- Projector
- Projector Cable Converters for VGA, HDMI and Thunderbolt (Mac)
- Audio System (good to have)
- Power sockets, if students are brinnging their own laptops
- Internet access for students and trainer.
- Student's computers running Linux (preferably Ubuntu)
- Python, naturally.

The workshops are generally for 6 hrs, but depends on the host.

Regards

Anuvrat Parashar <http://anuvrat.in>
http://anuvrat.in