[PyDelhi] Call for Proposals for Talks/Workshop for next meetup

AMiT Kumar dtu.amit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:14:03 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are planning to hold our next meetup at Delhi Technological University
(DTU) on 15 April 2016, though its not confirmed yet, hopefully it would be
soon. We are in talks with the IEEE & Google Developers Group chapters of
the University to help us arrange the meetup.

Currently we don't have any proposals for Talks or Workshop for this
meetup. To propose a Talk or Workshop for the meetup, please open an issue
at https://github.com/pydelhi/talks/issues

--
Amit Kumar
http://iamit.in