[PyDelhi] GNOME.Asia summit 2016

Shobha Tyagi shobhatyagi at gnome.org
Fri Oct 16 11:27:21 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I am glad to inform you that GNOME.Asia summit 2016 [1] is going to held in
Delhi-NCR at "Manav Rachna International University" in the month of April.
GNOME <https://wiki.gnome.org/> is an well known open source software
project that is a widely used Desktop Environment for Linux Distributions.
It sponsors internships for various applications in GSoC annually and OPW
biannually. I am sure It would bring many good deeds for open source
enthusiasts.

The sponsorship brochure [2] is already in the process. I am asked to
review the text. I need yours help and support, as it is an international
big event. We together can make it a success.
Please let us come together to identify:
1. The list of potential sponsors in our Delhi NCR region.
2. List of benefits we can offer to our would be sponsors.
3. Ideas which could be included in the brochure.

Thanks
Shobha Tyagi

[1]
https://www.gnome.org/news/2015/10/gnome-asia-summit-2016-to-be-held-in-delhi-india/