[PyDelhi] [Inpycon] Proposal for holding next PyConIndia in NCR

Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Nov 18 05:32:11 EST 2015

Wow! Excellent work. I'm very much looking forward to visiting Delhi for this.

Just one small comment (and I've put this on the google doc too). If a
talk ends at 11:30, please start the next one no earlier than
11:40. The crowd will need time to shift between halls and to
stretch. Also, it gives the organisers a bit of slack to ready the stage
for the next talk.

This will, of course, reduce the total time but I think it's better to
do it this way rather than to pack it tight and then worry when the
schedule slips.

--
Cordially,
Noufal