[Ncr-Python.in] Casual meet tomorrow, C.P Food, Drinks and Geek talk.

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:28:24 CET 2015

For any one willing to come on to the meet you can call me on 9999660664,
I'll be waiting on Mc-Donalds C.P 4:00 pm onwards.

Map: data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5e4597bca1d7ac17
<https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/McDonald's/@28.626569,77.219639,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5e4597bca1d7ac17?sa=X&ei=iOUDVdH_JIOWuQTAsYL4CA&ved=0CJABEPwSMAo>