[Ncr-Python.in] Meetup

Aniket Maithani maithani.aniket at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:16:44 CET 2015

> Amit Sethi : Hi Guys, We are planning to have a meetup of the group on March
22,
Sunday at Grofers office in Gurgaon. All those who interested, please
shout out here.

+ 1 .

But since I'll be busy with college event I guess I won't be able to attend
the "informal" meetup. But moreover, I have an agenda for 22nd. I have got
few invitation for Talks related to Python or Django 101 from various
colleges in NCR. Being a new-comer the issue I am facing right now is
related to a consolidated document that NOT ONLY teaches the basic of
Python 101 BUT ALSO flourish the ideology of our group NCR Python so that
more students and even faculties can get connected. We can take this issue
on a seperate thread also.  Hope everyone got my point.

Thanks
Aniket