[Ncr-Python.in] [Ncr-python.in] Voting for renaming the group

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:14:05 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

If you have been following the recent activities the Banglore
community is looking for volunteers to take up the task of hosting the
Pycon 2016 in there city.

To prepare ourselves for pitching in our candidature we planing to
align our names under a new brand name of sort. Ncr is something that
not everyone gets outside of our ncr region and when we say ncr its
unclear its delhi, gurgaon, noida etc. Also everyone would agree that
Delhi is the place where we want to meetup everytime.

So we want to have a vote on the following names:

1) Pythondelhi
2) Pythondili
3) DelhiPy
4) Pydili
5) Delhipy

Give a shout out on your name and feel free to advice your names as well.

Also a sincere request to all you guys is lets close this as soon as
possible so that we can start putting efforts in creating social media
accounts and start creating the buzz.

So next Thursday we will be counting the votes.
Let's meetup with a new name on 20th June 2015.

--
Regards,
pyvkd