[PyDelhi] Lets meetup on 4th of July 2015

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:26:41 CEST 2015

> request that RSVPs on this list also be accepted. Personally, I am
> strongly opposed to requiring people to sign up for anything outside
> of the mailing list in order to participate in activities publicised
> on the list.
the effort is to get most out of all platforms that are avialable. the
consideration for rsvps is not just meetup.com its from any available
platfrom available to the user. we want participation from all the people
and the respect of choices of platform and privacy is most important in all
considerations.