[PyDelhi] REGARDING THE PYDELHI

Saurabh Kumar thes.kumar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:00:17 CEST 2015

Hi Amir,

Your concerns are legitimate and everyone is trying it's best to have
meaningful conversation and decide on the steps to be followed.

A single email thread is not enough answer all the questions asked here.
I would suggest you(everyone):
1. to join our IRC channel[1] if not already specific questions.
2. make yourself available at our weekly hangout calls[2] that happens
every thus @ 9-10pm
3. Fill our core volunteers form[3], it's already late to fill it up, but
better late than never.
4. Come for 8th August meetup, were we formalise our initial teams with all
those who have filled
    up the core-organisers form[3].

Let's take any doubts you have on the IRC. The IRC is logged[4] so it any
conversation can be
hyperlinked here if needed be.

**Footnotes:
[1] http://bit.ly/pydelhi-irc