[Ncr-Python.in] Who is managing the wiki page??

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:41:40 CEST 2014

Actually i have had difficulty in getting to know about meetups venues
and timings etc.
Suggested and took an initiative @
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ncrpython/ to solve that problem
rather than going through a lot of unread mails to finally find where
will be the meetup,agendas etc.

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM, Gaurav Kalra <gvkalra at gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 15, 2014 2:01 AM, "Vinay Dahiya" <vinay.not.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Vaidik,
>> The link to the wiki page is https://wiki.python.org/moin/Ncr-Python.in
>> I am looking forward to keep it updated.
>> Also is there any Facebook or Google group of ncr-python group where
>> people can share there thought more easily and freely??
>>

> I wouldn't consider FB/Google group an easily accessible option. IMHO,
> mailing lists are just fine for the job.
>
> At the very max, I favor archiving mailing list into a google group.
>
> -- gvk

pygoku
(Vinay Dahiya)
http://vinaydahiya.com