[Ncr-Python.in] Who is managing the wiki page??

Vinay Dahiya vinay.not.nice at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:17:02 CEST 2014

Hey guys,
Yesterday i wandered of to the groups wiki page and was very much
shocked to see 2 years old information. I took the initiative to
change to details of pycon on the wikipage rest i left untouched. If
no one is managing it can i go ahead and keep things updated there.
And as mentioned by someone else on the list that there is no record
keeping. We can keep our meetings archives and record keeping there.

--
pygoku
(Vinay Dahiya)