[Ncr-Python.in] Meetup

Rahul Gaur rahul.nbg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:07:15 CET 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Gora Mohanty <gora at mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On 20 March 2014 12:04, Rahul Gaur <rahul.nbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I work at OpenLabs[0] , we [1] at OpenLabs are avid Python lovers and we
> > would be glad to host the meetup on 29th of March .
> > We can easily provide space for 15-20 or even more people , we have
> internet
> > access , Large Display and lot of love for python :)
> > If strength is more than 10 people , we can arrange for projector
> otherwise
> > 40 inch display should suffice ?
> >

> > I have added google maps link [2]  and here is the complete address :
> [...]
>
> Dear Rahul,
>
> Thank you for the kind offer, and we would normally be glad to take you
> up on it. However, this seems a little distant for people coming from
> Delhi.
> It seems to be quite far even from the Noida City Centre Metro station. Is
> there transport available from the Metro to your office?
>
> Regards,
> Gora

Dear Gora,

I agree it could be little distant for people coming from Delhi , however
it takes me about 20 minutes roughly from Noida City Center to NSEZ phase
II.
Yes, auto rickshaws are available  from city center and even DTC Buses are
available from Noida Sec 37 and Botanical Garden.

OpenLabs is always available for hosting meetups and hackathons.

Please let me know if its workable for everyone in the community , we would
be very glad to host the meetup.

Regards,
Rahul

Rahul Gaur