[Ncr-Python.in] Python User Group meeting 2-4pm, Sat., Jan. 11, 2014

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Fri Jan 10 18:27:55 CET 2014

On Jan 10, 2014 4:34 PM, "Gaurav Sehrawat" <igauravsehrawat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Won't it be good if event was publicized on meetup.com or similar site? Or it is intentional

While I use meetup.com, and agree that it might help
in publicising the event, personally, I do not like the idea
of forcing people to join a closed, commercial site in order
to participate in meetings of community groups.

I have no objections to a parallel setup on meetup.com,
but IMHO all meeting announcements should be posted
on this list. I would also wait till we have had 4-5 meetings,
and have a regular schedule before trying to do too much.

Regards,
Gora