[Ncr-Python.in] [Proposal] Python Workshop at Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad.

abhishek kumar singh abhishek4bhopati at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 22:02:21 CEST 2013

Thanks for considering my proposal for workshop in KEC Ghaziabad.
I had communicated with my college faculty regarding workshop on this
weekend. But they have raised following points which seems to be valid :

   1. Due to shortage of time, communication regarding the workshop to
   students can't be possible over this weekend.
   2. Also students are going on Diwali leave.

So, they proposed this workshop on 3rd weekend of November with proper
arrangements.

Also I'll update the exact date and arrangement details to the mailing
list.

Again thanks to all the enthusiastic python community members who wish to
share their knowledge with others.

- धन्यवाद
   अभिषेक कुमार सिंह