[Ncr-Python.in] Workshop on Python in College (Ghaziabad)

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sun Oct 13 19:18:33 CEST 2013

On 13 October 2013 21:21, abhishek kumar singh
<abhishek4bhopati at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone be able to arrange workshop on Python  in Krishna Engineering
> College, Ghaziabad, Mohan Nagar .
> It'll be grateful for students to know about the Python tools & its powerful
> libraries with lots of third party support available as opensource.
[...]

When were you wanting to do that. I can be available this coming
week, and again after the 26th or so.

In fact, I was going to suggest that we restart the programme of
Python workshops in Delhi/NCR even though Pycon 2013 is now
over.

Regards,
Gora