[Ncr-Python.in] Ncr-Python.in Digest, Vol 28, Issue 9

chandrakant kumar k.03chandra at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:34:41 CEST 2013

Do you really think python or for that matter any language can solely be
focus of career. python, ruby , java or any programming language are just
tools to create solutions to problems that can be solved with computers. It
is like asking can a hammer make my career, what matters is what you decide
to build with your hammer.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 4:34 PM, abhinav jha <abhinav.jha58 at gmail.com>wrote:

> sir i want to ask after completing python how much i can earn and pls tell
> i am in second year of btech from mtu university. and i am affered of my
> future. so please how i can make my future bright by having full command on
> python.
> sir please help me.
>
> abhinav jha

regards