[Ncr-Python.in] help

Neablis naeblis.echo at gmail.com
Sat May 25 16:27:36 CEST 2013

http://wiki.python.org/moin/Python2orPython3

> And i want to tell you that i have a gud command on c,c++, web
> designing and core java.
>  So please tell me from where should i start my journey to python.
> And please give me advice about my confusion.

I started here: http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/

You say you are familiar with C/C++ and some Java, well, if that's true,
then something like LCTHW would be too 'noob-friendly'
for you, so you can go directly to the docs and try out the Tutorial:
http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html