[Ncr-Python.in] Ncr-Python.in Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:48:59 CEST 2013

chandrakant kumar <k.03chandra at gmail.com> writes:

> coursera coursed are not lacking by any means, i prefer official docs
> because they are compact, well written and official, so you can be
> sure that they are latest and authentic.

A "course" conducted by someone (online or otherwise) is very different
from the official documentation (which is different from other things
like a tutorial). They cater to different audiences and have different
strengths and weaknesses.

It's generally a good thing to have more docs, tutorials, courses and
other such learning aids for the language. I, for one, can't see any
downsides.

[...]

--
Cordially,