[Ncr-Python.in] [ilugd] Django mptt help

Raakesh kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:19:26 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am using Django mptt library for tree traversal of mysql data and i am
trying to modify the data before i display it in template. Actually in my
mysql rows i am inserting few comma separated user ids but i want them to
change this part of tree and replace them with the user name.
I tried to fetch the tree and loop through it and get corresponding user
ids from database and again assigned them to the variable. When i tried to
print them on console it was working fine but in template it's showing the
database values. If someone could help me to solve it?
Thanks in advance

--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR