[Ncr-Python.in] good project topic

Raakesh kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:11:54 CET 2013

[...]
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM, Harpreet Singh Chawla <
preet10101992 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i am an IT student in my 6th semester, b.tech.
> we have a project on data mining this semester.
> it can be great help if i can get some ideas from here.
> one of the ideas that has popped into my head is information retrieval on
> storage devices.i need to know if this project would be good.and i would
> also like to have some more advice on how i can enhance this project.
> if this is not a good idea, it would be great help if i can have some
> better ones.
> my research interest is operating systems.and language preference is
> python,c.
>
> thanking you

[/...]
It totally compels my wonder when i see posts like this from students. My
simple suggestion would be,
1 - Do search about the topic you are going with.
2 - Nobody can tell you about the idea as nobody other than you is doing
that course. But yes take suggestions from your faculties from your
colleagues, look at what other college students are doing and then you can
decide.... Their are many lists are available on the internet who can give
you a projection about this.
3 - Your interest doesn't reflect anything to me like what do you want to
do in Operating system or in python or in C. All of these are very vast
field and if could be little more specific, maybe somebody on the list can
help you.
4 - And if your college faculties have specifically told you to work on
data mining, i think it's better to consult with them on this and then when
you choose something to go with, maybe we can help you.

--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR