[Ncr-Python.in] why does to_python gets called twice in this code ?

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Thu Jan 10 17:55:01 CET 2013

On 9 January 2013 16:07, Vijay Shanker <deontics at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> i rephrased the question.thanks for the help extended so far.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14214530/issues-in-example-custom-field-inheriting-foreignkey
[...]

Sorry, but if you are asking on this list, please
follow up here. At least I have no intention of
following up on some closed-source site, no
matter how nice it might be. If you want to
ask on Stackoverflow, please stick to that site.

Even from looking at your update on Stackoverflow,
I still do not seem to see where you have described
what you are trying to achieve, and are instead
asking the very same question over again without
looking at replies on this list.

Regards,
Gora