[Ncr-Python.in] Small feed Back From a Newbie !!

Vishal Ruhela vishalruhela at hcl.com
Tue Nov 20 18:58:37 CET 2012

Nandeep,

I truely abide by your point but a fb group will allow guys to know each other well. I am a member of a Game design group on fb and the best part about it is, that we got the chance who worked for firms like EA games and ubisoft to discuss our points.

An postive intiative would be a good step moving forward.

Regards,
Vishal Ruhela
-Sent from my Windows Phone