[Ncr-Python.in] Software Engineering - Python

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:41:15 CEST 2011

Gaurav Kalra <gvkalra at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> 1. If I solve my problem using "command line" interfaces, how difficult is
> it to build a GUI around that application ?

A good approach is to decouple your "application" from the
"interface". Then you should be able to switch them as you wish

> 2. What is the industry accepted approach for building desktop GUI
> applications ?

There are no "industry accepted" ones. Tkinter, PyGTK, PyQT, WxPython
are some of the popular choices.

[...]

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

If you fall and break your legs, don't come running to me. -Samuel Goldwyn