[Ncr-Python.in] Documentation using Sphinx

Arulalan T arulalant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:18:57 CET 2011

2011/12/14 Saju M <sajuptpm at gmail.com>:
> Thanks Arulalan,
>
> If we use "sphinx-apidoc" tool code browsing feature will come automatically.
>
> Another issue with 'inheritance-diagram
>
> I am using "sphinx-apidoc" for documentation
> $ sphinx-apidoc -f -F -o . /home/sam/CMS
> $ make html
>
> I want to include class 'inheritance-diagram' in all my module document page.
> Right now, i have to edit all *rst file and add two lines as shown
> below, for each modules.
>
> class inheritance diagram
> -------------------------
> .. inheritance-diagram:: CMS.cloud.DbModel.modulename
>

> Have any otherway to do it in single shot, like what "sphinx-apidoc"
> did for documentation ???
> I could not find any option in document of "sphinx-apidoc" tool
> http://sphinx.pocoo.org/invocation.html#invocation-of-sphinx-apidoc

Sorry Saju,

I searched in sphinx documentation site, couldnt get option to satisfy
your need.

If you think that some thing is not there in foss tool, then as a
developer you itself develop/enhance it !

Scratch your own itch ! This is how most of the foss tools are developed. :-)

Wishes.
--
Regards,
Arulalan.T