[moin-user] Moin no longer in debian stable?

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:00:35 EDT 2021

Paul,
Thank you for your comments.

To explore the 2.0 upgrade, (while I'm not familiar with its planned or
completed goals); does the moin 2.0 include "upgrade" scripts to convert
existing 1.9 repo's to 2.0 repo's assuming python 2 is no longer available?

If the upgrade scripts are there and the conversion process is somewhat
seamless, then to unify development and community I would say "for long
term" it might be more beneficial. But if the 2.0 is not backward
compatible aka does not contain an upgrade process, then that might be
challenging.

Thank you
Lucas

http://lucasmanual.com/ <http://lucasmanual.com/blog/>