[moin-user] I "think" I've created a new moinmoin 2 wiki. How can reach it?

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:54:14 EDT 2019

Hi,
As I’ve told, I “think” I’ve created a new wiki on python anywhere
I’m wondering how can I reach it.
 This is the log I had running ./m sample

./m sample
Creating a new wiki populated with sample data...
Output messages redirected to m-new-wiki.txt.
Success: a new wiki has been created... working...
Output messages redirected to m-new-wiki.txt.
Success: the index has been created for the sample wiki... working...

So I think to have created a sample wiki.

Is it?

How can I reach now?

TIA

Renato