[moin-user] MoinMoin issue

Mehma Sarja mehmasarja at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 12:23:43 EDT 2018

Made some progress yesterday. Got https working on lighttpd. So moin works
by itself using its built in web server. I've also managed to get it
working behind apache2. Apache as https is complicated.

Next up is getting moin working with https. BTW, I'm documenting my steps
and will share once it's setup. Ya know funny how every wiki engine out
there says they are mature and popular and been around for years. However
no one gets past a simple http and many of them can't even get you to http
when it comes to documentation.

Yudhvir