[moin-user] "... BrokenFilesystemWarning: Detected a misconfigured UNIX filesystem: Will use UTF-8..."

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Wed Sep 27 10:46:08 EDT 2017

Hi!

I get this error message in /var/log/apache2/error.log:

"... BrokenFilesystemWarning: Detected a misconfigured UNIX filesystem: Will use
UTF-8 as filesystem encoding instead of 'ANSI_X3.4-1968': /usr/local/share/
moin/server/moin.cgi"

I think I have properly configured the filesystem encoding:

/etc % echo "$LANG"
de_DE.UTF-8

I've also checked the files in /etc (and subdirectories), but there does not
occur the string "ANSI_X3.4-1968".

That makes me puzzled about that error message.

Bye
Volker