[moin-user] MoinMoin very slow

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Thu Nov 2 16:54:44 EDT 2017

Hi!

I've looked at the source code of the offending page again, und found what
was the cause of the very small display of the page: There was a large
block (all in one line) of giggerish, which looked like this:

"" & quot;  & amp;  quot;   & amp;  amp;   quot;    & amp;  amp;   amp;    quot;     & amp;  amp;   amp;    amp;     quot;      & amp;  amp;   amp;    amp;     amp;      quot;       & amp;  amp;   amp;    amp;     amp;      amp;       quot;        & amp;  amp;   amp;    amp;     amp;      amp;       amp;        quot;         & amp;  amp;   amp;    amp;     amp;"

I have no idea of why I haven't noticed earlier.

Removing this, solved one problem. The second is: Where does this come from? Could be a bug in the GUI editor.

Bye and thanks,
Volker