[moin-user] Can't install package: "Unhandled Exception"

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sat Jun 24 14:09:28 EDT 2017

Hi

I'm trying to upload my wiki pages via the package installer. I've written a
program, which creates packages from source files. This worked relatively well.
But now, when I upload the .zip, and click on "install" I get:

"Unhandled Exception - An unhandled exception was thrown by the application."

I've found no moin logfiles in /var/log.

This is a bug. And no chance to find out, what's going wrong, isn't it?

Volker