[moin-user] Opening attached PDF documents from the browser

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sat Aug 5 07:54:30 EDT 2017

Am Freitag, 4. August 2017, 07:25:54 CEST schrieb Molecki, Christian (STL):
> if you call your file in a certain page with [[attachment:nameof.pdf]] the
> pdf should open in MoinMoin. But this doesn't work with all file-types.

I have a link like that. When I click it, I get to the attachment display
page. The one which you reach bei clicking "Dateianhänge" ("attachments") and
"anzeigen" ("display"), at the listed attachment. There is a big download
button, but no prominent link for the attachment itself.

But I've found there is a "laden" ("load") link in the list of attachments.
When you click that, you get the pdf document itself...

Bye