[Moin-user] LDAP Groups for ACLS

Emyr James ej4 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 11:30:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

Is there an easy way to get LDAP authorization working as well as LDAP
authenitcation ?

If  I log in as user1 where the authentication is checked by ldap, is
there a way to get the ACL mechanism to go to LDAP to check group
membership ?

For instance, user1 is a member of group1 but not group2 (both from
LDAP) so if a page has an ACL to only allow users from group1 then user1
can see it, but not if the ACL restricts to group2 ?

I found this...

http://moinmo.in/Groups2009

...but I can't find any mention of whether this work was completed or
any documentation on getting it working.

Can anyone help with this ?

Cheers,

Emyr