[Moin-user] AutoAdmin Project

Pablo Mellado mellado at iram.es
Tue Oct 14 04:26:31 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am very new to this list so I do not know if you have talked about
this subject, but I could not find anything in Google.

I would need to create a new section in one of our wikis to be managed
by some users, so they are able to change the acl for some pages.

What they want is to be able to set some of their pages with read-only
permission to the rest of the users, and may be to even do not allow to
read some others.

I have created a new wiki page in the form NewProjectGroup where I have
createad a bullet list with the wiki usernames of the members.

I have also added the

from MoinMoin.security.autoadmin import SecurityPolicy

to my wiki configuration.

Following the help on HelpOnAutoAdmin wiki page, I can read the following:

/See if there is some//<ProjectName>Template//  with a prepared ACL line for your project pages and use it//
//for creating new subpages.//
/
But the <ProjectName>Template page is not there and there is no prepared ACL.

Should I create a new <ProjectName>Template page? and, what is the ACL line to be included there?

I have some more questions although I would prefer to go with these simple ones first.

Regards,

   Pablo