[Moin-user] Suggestions sought to how best to implement this request ...

Philip Colmer philip.colmer at linaro.org
Fri Sep 27 03:45:40 EDT 2013

Thank you, everyone, for the replies sent. They were a great help.

Management has decided/agreed to drop the multi-column display and opted
for what some might consider to be an older, more traditional approach of
just listing everything in a single column with a TOC at the top and "Back
to top" links at each section. Easier for me to build :-).

I've managed to make reasonable approximations of the team and individual
pages in MoinMoin wiki markup so I'm reasonably happy with the outcome.

Thanks again.

Philip