[Moin-user] Personal Homepage: How to create protected subpages?

Benedikt Ziebarth benedikt.ziebarth at kit.edu
Mon Jan 14 07:45:16 EST 2013

Hi there,
in the wiki on your personal home page the default message states that
it is possible to create protected sub-pages to restrict public access.

"Keep in mind that a personal home page is usually /public/, anyone can
read and edit it (and this is a good thing, see it as a means of
communication with you). However, you can create protected sub-pages to
restrict public access to some of your pages."

My question is: How? I could not find any usable hints on the main
moinmoin page.

Cheers
Benedikt