[Moin-user] How to install a theme?

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz at arcor.de
Sun Mar 18 08:44:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I played a bit with moinmoin and tried to install a theme. Wasn't
successful. The documentation doesn't really help either.

In my case I tried to install this template:
http://moinmo.in/ThemeMarket/sinorca4moin

I looked at: http://moinmo.in/HelpOnThemes and found:

< You can not just copy the whole directory to a themes directory.
< That will not work. To install a new theme follow the instructions
< by the theme author.
< Generally you have two different locations:
<   The directory where all the static files of the themes reside
<        Unpack the archive and put the theme directory here (containing
<        two directories: css/ and img/).
<   The data/plugin/theme directory where theme code can reside
<        move the theme script here (that has the same name as the theme
<        but with a .py ending).

The theme archive has a sinorca4moin.py and two directories ./css
and ./img. Can anybody tell me where to put the stuff?

If for example I copy sinorca4moin.py to directory
wiki/data/plugin/theme/ then where to put the two directories ./css,
and ./img?

--
Being confused,
Manfred