[Moin-user] how does it works!

Renato renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:00:18 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm newbe. I know moinmoin from a friend of mine that tells me things about.
I need to create a manual for a software that involve about 15 people. I
thought to moinmoin, because I need that everyone contribute to the manual.
Now (that I would start to use) I would understund some things:
1- how does it works? I mean: I Write the pages on the wiki. Then I can
export in DocBook and then I need to use the DocBook format, edit with
some sw that could edit this format, adjust the look and the export it
from this DocBook sw in some different format (.pdf, .html...)

2- I can't find any start guide for moinmoin. I mean somethings that can
explain me how to work with it.

Can someone sudgest me some good link?

TIA

Renato