[Moin-user] Print a page in moinmoin

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz at arcor.de
Mon Apr 30 15:59:40 EDT 2012

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 23:42:52 +0200
Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> On Thursday 26 April 2012 14:28:26 Manfred Lotz wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > After happily converting my existing wiki to Moinmoin I wanted to
> > print a page (unfortunately I didn't test it before).
> >
> > The problem I'm facing is that the print looks like a print of a
> > presentation page. Instead of a single A4 page I got 4 pages in
> > landscape.
>
> What are your print settings in your browser?

I have to admit I'm really confused, because of the following: For some
reasons the wiki is synchronized over two laptops. My user settings
have the same theme sinorca4moin active. If on the one laptop I print
page SomePage say to pdf the pdf printer shows up: A4 and portrait. The
printing results in a single A4 page. On the other laptop printing
SomePage to PDF the settings are: A4 and landscape. If I change it to
portrait the output PDF has 4 pages. The fonts are big like I had tried
to print a powerpoint document in portrait.

Hmm, I just found that print preview on the other laptop was set to 200%
and to landscape. When changing it back to 100% and portrait printing
works fine now on the second laptop as well.

Although solved now, I'm still confused.

--
Manfred