[Moin-user] Patches to moin-2.0

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Sat Apr 28 17:40:10 EDT 2012

Thanks!

> And while I also added patches to the ones I was able to deal with, I
> was wondering if there is maybe a better way to help. Shall I create a
> patch queue on bitbucket?

You can just clone my moin-2.0 bitbucket repo (which is a mirror of the
official moin/2.0 repo), update your clone with changesets and send me a
pull request there.

> It seems better than forking since there are a lot of little things
> with no relation to each other and having 10 different forks seems
> strange.

Well, maybe just do one thing after the other. :)

> What it the preferred way to cooperate, get feedback etc.?

If you'ld like code review, use http://codereview.appspot.com/ and for
quicker communication join us on #moin-dev on IRC.