[Moin-user] Server hanging

Donald Bedsole drbedsole at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:57:04 EST 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de> wrote:

> For running moin 1.9 with python 2.7, you also need a quite recent moin
> (repo checkout, moin 1.9.4 (not released yet)) or this patch for 1.9.3:
>
> http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/rev/a4a7f275b7b3
>
> (alternatively, use python 2.6.x)

Thanks Thomas, I'll check into the troubleshooting steps you
mentioned.  In regards to the patch you mentioned, I am running
MoinMoin 1.9.3.  Here's the "import" section of my
MoinMoin/support/werkzeug/templates.py:

import sys
import re
import __builtin__ as builtins
from compiler import ast, parse
#from compiler.consts import SC_LOCAL, SC_GLOBAL, SC_FREE, SC_CELL
from compiler.pycodegen import ModuleCodeGenerator
from tokenize import PseudoToken
from werkzeug import utils
from werkzeug._internal import _decode_unicode

If I delete the one line I have commented out above, is that all
that's necessary?

Thank you,
Don