[Moin-user] moinmoin without theme.

Pierre BOIZOT pierre at boizot.name
Mon Jan 3 05:33:58 EST 2011

Hi all

I found that in acces.log an error 403 :

77.56.104.135 www.boazo.net - [03/Jan/2011:11:13:27 +0100] "GET
/wikiboazo/moin_static192/gugiel/css/common.css HTTP/1.1" 403 345 "
http://www.boazo.net/wikiboazo/cgi-bin/moin.cgi" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
i686; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/8.0.552.224
Safari/534.10"

I have an alias
alias.url += ( "/moin_static192" => "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/")

# If you run your wiki script at /mywiki, you need to use this:
    url_prefix_static = '/wikiboazo' + url_prefix_static

who have an idea ?
Pierre