[Moin-user] Spreadsheet-like features in moin ?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Sep 15 01:40:38 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am using moin to maintain tables that record subscriptions for events.
Each event has several parts, such as meals, nights, etc.
So the typical table have one column per event-part and one line per
subscribed user.
I would like to have some lines and columns filled automatically
depending on the content of other lines and columns.
Two examples are: a line for totals, and the price column.

So far I could find two parsers that were doing this kind of things, but
for older versions of moin. IIRC they were called ssparser and csparser,
or something like that.

Is someone aware of a solution working with moin 1.9.3 ?

If there is none, what would be the cleanest way to implement one ?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion,
Shérab.